Services: Residential Elevator Maintenance
Our main focus is and always will be service and safety.
Preventative maintenance will maximize performance and it will increase the life of your equipment. National Safety Standards recommend elevators to have a full maintenance every 6 months. We service all leading elevator brands. Every maintenance we clean, lube, and inspect all of the following items:
Clean and lube
- Clean rails
- Clean rollers or guides
- Clean sills & doors/gates
- Clean pit & car top
- Clean cab
- Clean door/gate contacts
- Lube all wheels or guides
- Lube safety actuator
- Lube belt(s),chain(s),cable(s)
- Lube pulleys and or bearings
- Lube limit switch actuator plates or arms
- Lube doors/gate mechanisms
- Lube header or motor bearings
- Lube interlocks
- Lube sills
- Lube rails (if applicable)
Inspect and/or Adjust
- Hardware holding rails to wall
- Bracket bolts holding rail
- Normal & final limit switches
- Door/gate lock assemble & alignment
- Any hydro oil leaks
- Slack cable/chain device & safety switch
- Emergency phone, stop switch & alarm
- Valve & piston adjustment/alignment
- Cab/platform level (all directions)
- Selector & magnet alignment
- All Carriage support bars , spacers, roller or guides
- All run control contacts
- Trailing cables/bus bars
- Faults in controller, loss wires or poor connections
- Cable(s) or chain(s) tension & alignment
- All batteries & charging systems
Have Questions? Want a Quote?
Avoid unnecessary costs and safety hazards- Schedule maintenance today!
We have many years of experience in the residential elevator and accessibility industry.
To Schedule an Appointment, call or click below!